I have a new Christmas book about to be released, and my author copies arrived and well…it must be true! Christmas is almost here. :-) This of course means I can look forward to my five favourite things about the festive season:
- The First Noel. This is my all-time favourite Christmas carol. It gives me goosebumps whenever I hear it.
- Christmas cake. Yum! I love fruitcake and I only make it and eat it during the festive season, which, in my opinion, only makes it all the more special.
- Presents. I love shopping. Therefore it follows that I love shopping for presents. Oh, the sense of triumph when you find the *perfect* gift! I love giving presents too. See? Win-win.
- Bailey’s Irish Cream on ice. I don’t know when or why this became the Christmas drink of choice, but the very scent of it makes me feel all Christmassy.
- Parties—family parties, friends’ parties, work parties. This is the time of year to spread some Christmas cheer and to make sure your loved ones know how much you love and appreciate them. Is there anything better than getting together with family and friends over a meal, talking ten-to-the-dozen, laughing, and simply being together?
This year, with Snowbound Surprise for the Billionaire slotted for release on Dec 2, I have even more cause for cheer and celebration. Pretty cover, huh?
What's more, in the UK I have a By Request rerelease of Christmas at Candlebark Farm (in an anthology with Cara Colter and Janice Lynn).
And believe it or not, in Australia I have THREE (!!!) Christmas stories coming out in two separate digital anthologies. There’s The Nanny Who Saved Christmas and Christmas at Candlebark Farm in: A Sweet Aussie Christmas (with Nikki Logan). And His Christmas Angel in: Home For an Aussie Christmas (with Marion Lennox and Kandy Shepherd). The covers are beautiful.
So it feels as if all my Christmases are coming at once. :-) To celebrate—and to help get everyone in the Christmas spirit—I’m giving away a copy of Snowbound Surprise for the Billionaire along with this twinkly Christmas brooch. Just leave a comment telling me what you love about the festive season.
Edited to add: Entries close midnight on Friday (Australian EST), and I'll post the winner's name in the comments here. :-)