Jul 27, 2015

Postcards from New York

I'm still in New York so I thought you might like to see what I've been up to.....


I found a great little diner just down the road!




I saw quite a few Love Cats at the big Literacy signing.
Yvonne Lindsay.


Stefanie London
 Kandy Shepherd

 Louisa George




 My very first Cosmo ever!

Caught between the moon and New York City

The Harlequin black and White party at The Waldorf gave good dessert.


The RITA Awards were a very glittery affair. Our Louisa was robbed but a good night was had by all!


The chocolate RITA's were a winner and also delicious!


Until next time goodbye from New York xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for that little cyber-taste of New York, Amy! I do have to say that those desserts at the Harlequin Black and White Party look so nice that I'd like to have more than a "virtual" taste! Were they as yummy as they looked?

    And thanks for a peek at the LoveCats at the signing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrilled you had such a good time. I must get over with you next time. Travel safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your postcard pics, Amy! It looks as though you had a blast. You and New York suit each other. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo Amy thank you so much for the photos and the updates I have loved "being" in New York with you :) and everyone else

    Have Fun
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I'd been there :) Glad you had a great time, Amy. NY looks amazing. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was such a fun time, great to see you and the other Lovecats there! Somehow I missed Yvonne :( Hope you're having lots of fun sightseeing now!

    ReplyDelete