Aug 5, 2016

Retro-Cat!

Okay, it's quiz time.

1. How long have the Lovecats been blogging?

2. Who wrote the very first blog post?

3. How many posts have there been all together in that time?

4. What are some of our "Cats in the Wild" up to??

I'll give you the answers to 1-3 at the bottom of my post but I thought it would be nice to visit some of our "Cats in the Wild" and see what they're up to!

Today's Cat in the Wild is Emily Gee/Emily Larkin.  Emily has a fabulous new historical romance series called "The Fey Quartet", the first book of which has just been released. 

Here's the blurb:

Long, long ago, when knights wore armor and outlaws roamed the king’s forests, it is said that Faeries sometimes visited this realm…
In a little cottage, in a little meadow, near a little village, there once lived a widow and her three beautiful daughters. The widow was half-blind and half-lame, but she had whole-hearted courage, and one day her courage brought her face to face with a Faerie.
As everyone knows, Faeries are extremely dangerous creatures.
Emily has another SEVEN books coming out in the next year, so fans like me will have lots to look forward to!
And the answers to those questions?
1. Since January 2010!

2. Nikki Logan

3. 1423!

As luck would have it, I'm staying with Emily this weekend - along with Lovecat Rachel - so we'll have lots of fun doing some Lovecat  reminiscing,


3 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara

    What interesting facts I have been visiting the LoveCats for while now but not that long and I don't know who the LoveCats in the wild are it will be great to find out and have lots of fun with Rachel and Emily BTW that book sounds good :)

    Have Fun
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bunch of fun stats, Barb! And what a busy bunch of beavers we've been. I didn't start blogging with the LoveCats until July 2010. I think it'd be fun to do a retro "My first post for Lovecats ever" at some point. :-)

    I miss our cats in the wild. So great to see Emily's new release. Give her a hug from all of us here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fab time with Emily and Rachel!!!

    ReplyDelete