|Boy Wonder on his 1st day at Uni|
1. When a child leaves home it leaves a little hole in your heart that can never, ever be filled
2. Reaching 50 isn't something to be scared of, but to be celebrated- LOTS!
|My mad friends crocheted me a bikini & hat for my 50th|
3. I really, really need to get the hell off Facebook
4. New York is just as amazing as I thought it would be
|Me at the top of the Rock|
5. It doesn't matter how long it is between catching up, true friends are people you can just pick up with again and laugh and laugh and laugh
6. I do have an obsession with diaries/planners/pretty stationery and I should just embrace it!
7. After being married to someone for 22 years they can still surprise you (a motorbike? Really?)
|The Doc- Born to be Mild!!|
8. Stepping out of your comfort zone and trying something new is exhilarating and exciting, and a little bit ever so scary. It's also heaps of fun, especially if you do it with friends! (Self- publishing, I'm talking about you!!)
9. Middle age spread really does exist
10. There isn't much that can't be made better with a good cry, a belly laugh, a hug and a glass of cold pinot gris!
What did you learn last year?