Jul 9, 2018

Romancing the Festival


Byron Writers Festival is being hosted from 3-5 August and we are serving up a lovely slice of romance this year.  As many of your know, I’m the Chair of the Festival and I’m thrilled that romance favourites Rachael Johns, Lisa Walker, Victoria Purman and Christine Wells all accepted our invitation to the Festival.


We will be featuring the following panels and discussions that all touch on the wonderful world of romance:

And Then He Kissed Me with Racheal Johns, Victoria Purman, Christine Wells chaired by the hilarious Mandy Nolan

A Break From the City: Rural Crime and Romance with Mark Brandi, Jane Harper, Rachael Johns chaired by Victoria Purman

What Women Want: Novels by Women For Women with Anita Heiss, Hannah Richell, Lisa Walker chaired by Victoria Purman

Should be a wonderful three days. Great conversation, by the beach, in the sunshine. Would so love to see you there. Grab a ticket today and join me!




5 comments:

  1. Gosh, it sounds fab! Wish I could be there. Hope you have a ball, Jen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer

    What a fabulous line up for what I am sure is going to be a fantastic event and I really wish I could be there, enjoy

    Have Fun

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its great to have you there as such a champion of romance, Jen! That lineup is awesome!

    ReplyDelete