|Image courtesy: pixabay.com|
I’ve experience on of those weeks. You know…stressful, little sleep, grabbing food on the run (and not the healthy kind)…you know…just seriously crappy.
An increased work volume and family emergency (all fine now) created a vortex of hell. Everything went boom! I’m now completely wrecked, so I thought I’d use this post to elicit your advice on the best recovery strategies for such a week.
So far I have:
- Walked to the Byron Bay Lighthouse with one of my besties on a beautiful sunny morning
- Booked a massage for next weekend
- Thought about (but not yet booked) a lovely holiday
- Eaten a yummy dessert (when I wouldn’t normally)
- Dumped some of my domestic responsibilities onto the rest of the family (really liked doing this one and wonder just how long I can keep this in place)
This article from Huffington Post had a few good suggestions.
I would like some of your ideas. What do you do when you’ve had one of those weeks? What helps you get back on track? I’d love to hear.