Did you know that the daily recommended servings of vegetables is five?
Well, with the stir fry meals, I've been having loads of fun seeing how many different servings of vegetables we can have daily.
My best tally so far has been eleven...
- Zucchini (home grown which is even more fun)
- Asparagus (this is homegrown too)
- Snow peas (this is homegrown by our neighbours!)
- Red capsicum
- Silverbeet (this was home grown too)
- Lettuce (this was a bit of a ring-in, but there was a tail end of a lettuce in the fridge so I thought, why waste it! And it cooks up just fine!)
All sauteed in a pot...
Then in with a splash of soy sauce...
And on to a plate...
Colourful, tasty, nutritious! Too easy!
So do you enjoy a stir fry meal and do you have any thoughts for extra vegetables I can add?