Dec 22, 2010

Catwalk Wednesday



Name
Avalon, AKA - Ava. (right)

Abode
Top of the couch is my fave!

Human Slave
Vicki, and Danny. I like Danny the best.
He pretends he doesn't like me, but it's plainly obvious, he does. Who wouldn't?


Likes
Chasing flies and my sister's tail.

Dislikes
Miri always trying to steal my plate of food. She has her own identical portion, but she would still always rather have mine!
Also, the vaccum, and dogs. Meow.


Ambition
To go exploring. I'm independant and the second I have my needles and get a glimpse of the backyard.. I'm off adventuring.

Sociable or Aloof
I'm pretty and I know it. But cuddles aren't my thing. I'd rather be exploring!
Although, picking fights with Miri comes a close second.

Night Owl or Early Bird
early bird...mum and dad hate it but there's so much fun stuff to do...this morning i woke them up playing with wrapping paper...ooops

Favourite Pastime
Stalking Miri...or climbing the couches and tryin to get out into the garden...i bet there's lots of fun stuff out there!!

Favourite Toy
the white peice of string i think mum was a bit put out cuz it was part of the packaging of our new toy but i play with the string more, i can't help....ohh string...

Best Friend
Miri

What do you like to sharpen your claws on
I love the back of the recliner. Mum tells me off repeatedly for this, since I have two perfectly good scratch posts, but I don't care. The back of the recliner feels much better.

Most embarrassing moment
When Mum and Auntie picked me up for the first time, I wouldn't let go of the edge of the box for the whole hour's drive. I got tired though, and fell asleep eventually, still holding on, before slipping backwards into the box. It was mortifying.

Name: MIRI (left)
I was the runt of the litter, so Mum calls me her little Miracle. You can call me Miri, though.

Abode

Under the sofa.

Human Slave

Vicki, and Danny. I'm Mum's favourite... Or maybe that's just because I'm the only one who won't wriggle like mad when she wants cuddles.

Likes

Chasing flies, cuddles and dinnertime. When Mum puts food down, I don't run, I SKID. :D

Dislikes

Ava pushing me around...I may be littler, but I can still keep her in line

Mum introduced us to the vacuum the other week. That wasn't a good day. Why can't you humans use your own two hands to clean?

Sociable or Aloof

Fairly social. Pick me up for a cuddle and I won't scratch you to death like Ava would...
People think I'm shy and easily spooked, though, I won't admit this aloud...

Favourite Pastime

Annoying Ava. Our string toy could keep me entertained for hours...

Favourite Toy

i like plastic bags and pretty much anything Ava is playing with

Best Friend

Ava... We have a love/hate relationship...

What do you like to sharpen your claws on

The same as Ava. The back of the recliner. Mum doesn't understand this, but I do, clearly.

Most embarrassing moment

I once got my claws stuck in the TV surround sound speakers... I couldn't pull free.
Mum and dad actually had to pry me loose. It was a little humiliating.


8 comments:

  1. Ava and Miri, you two are just gorgeous! Ava, I think I'd cuddle you despite the squirming. =) Miri, I can just imagine you doing your skid to your food! Thanks for visiting us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a bit obsessed with my gorgeous little grand kitties. I keep threatening to pop them in my pocket and take them home with me but for some reason that doesn't go down too well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous pair of kittens, and I'm betting you two are spoiled rotten!
    I just want to pick you both up and have a cuddle =))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miri and Ava -- thanks for stopping by and introducing yourselves. And Miri, thanks for sharing your most embarrassing moment. (Of course, I would never laugh at the thought of a kitten with its claws stuck in a speaker...)

    You're both so utterly gorgeous that I want to catnap you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kudos to the photographer, what lovely photos of two gorgeous mini-furries! :-) Loved reading about you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what lovely kittens your going to have such fun. Double the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ava and Miri, gorgeous pictures - the two of you look so angelic! I bet you have your human slaves wrapped tightly around your furry little paws!

    Great to have you one the Catwalk!

    :)
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete