Dec 11, 2010

Caturday Fun

Firstly, congratulations to the winners of prizes this week:

Eleni - a copy of Christmas at Candlebark Farm by Michelle Douglas, and a set of cute gifttags.

Jo Gillespie and Kim Colby - both receive a copy of the Summer Blockbuster which includes the book The Unmasking of a Lady by Emily Gee.

And for everyone else, I thought it was time to do another wrap up of where you can get some free books. =)

Firstly, you probably already know about this one, but make sure you check out Everyone's Reading for some great free books to download from Mills and Boon, including paranormal, historical, Blaze and other lines. But the one we're excited about is Nikki Logan's Their Newborn Gift. Free!

Robyn Grady has the eHarlequin free read, Medici's Pregnant Mistress, where you can read a 9 chapter short story from Desire.

Mel Teshco has a short erotica, Discovering Sophia, free at Ellora's Cave.

Tracey O'Hara (a friend of our own Tracie Sommers!) has a short story on her website, set in the same universe as her Dark Brethren books, titled Dante Rising.

And finally, a bit of fun! This is Singing The Puppies To Sleep. Gorgeous!

7 comments:

  1. Gosh, that is amazing. Wonder if it would work on the kids, lol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever he's got, I bet there are parents everywhere who would like to get themselves a packet! It is just gorgeous!
    Thanks, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Thanks Rach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita, I think it's at least worth a try on the kids. ;)

    Michelle, I know! The gorgeous Barb sent me the link and I knew I'd have to put it up here.

    Sharon, maybe it's his deep voice? Certainly worked a treat!

    Tracey, you're welcome. It meant I got to watch it again (and again).

    Helen, I loved it too. Though now I'm really clucky for a puppy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww that was so cute - thanks Rachel - and thanks to Michelle for me being a winner of her giveaway. Am a happy puppy. :D

    ReplyDelete