Jan 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

May 2012 be a fabulous year for you!


Have you made any New Year resolutions yet? Dazzle the Collie has (in case you need some help with ideas)...




And because this is a blog about romance and today is New Year's Day, here's a fabulous clip with lots of couples to a song about New Year's Day (called 'Straight To You' by OneRepublic, which I'm off to iTunes to buy - I fell in love with it while watching this clip).




So, tell me, have you made any New Year's Resolutions? 

From everyone here at the LoveCats, we hope this coming year makes all your dreams come true!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Love Cats!

    I'm not too good at resolutions so I'm keeping quiet about that question!

    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Everyone!
    No resolutions for me. I haven't decided on a word yet either. I do like Dazzle's last resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, Rachel - especially Dazzle the collie! Clever dog! I'm going to try one of his resolutions - "de-clutter"... ahem but as I look around my desk, I confess I'm not off to a flying start! LOL But I'm sure I'll make progress!

    ReplyDelete