Thank you to everyone who came along and helped us celebrate our launch! The LoveCats have had a ball in our launch week, but the party doesn't stop now - tomorrow, Mel will be here with our first ever Catwalk Wednesday. And then on Thursday, our Western Lovecat, Nikki Logan, will be back.
But before we can leave our launch week, we have a Grand Prize to award. This prize is 21 books, yes, 21 - some from the LoveCats, and some from the Friends of LoveCats who've generously donated a book to the launch. You can see the covers in the slideshow on the right, but the titles of the books in the Grand Prize are:
1. The Earl’s Dilemma, Emily May (in Fate & Fortune, with A Country Miss In Hanover Square, by Anne Herries) Quills / Regency
2. Claiming His Bought Bride, Rachel Bailey Desire
3. The Blackmailed Bride’s Secret Child, Rachel Bailey Desire
4. Marriage Reunited: Baby on the Way, Sharon Archer Medical
5. Single Father: Wife & Mother Wanted, Sharon Archer Medical
6. Stone Cold Lover, Mel Teshco Ellora’s Cave
7. Tonight, My Love, Tracie Sommers Spice Briefs
8. Night’s Cold Kiss, Tracey O’Hara Eos
9. His Housekeeper Bride, Melissa James Harlequin Romance / Sweet
10. The Rebel King (Suddenly Royal #1), Melissa James Harlequin Romance / Sweet
11. His Princess in the Making (Suddenly Royal #2), Melissa James Harlequin Romance / Sweet
12. Lights, Camera… Kiss the Boss, Nikki Logan, with Australian Boss: Diamond Ring, Jennie Adams Harlequin Romance / Sweet
13. Prince Incognito, Linda Goodnight, including a novella, The Homecoming, Melissa James Harlequin Romance / Sweet
14. Devil in a Dark Blue Suit, Robyn Grady Modern Extra / Presents / Sexy Sensation
15. Tycoon’s One Night Revenge, Bronwyn Jameson Desire
16. Valente’s Baby, Maxine Sullivan Desire
17. To Love, Honour and Disobey, Natalie Anderson Modern Extra / Presents / Sexy Sensation
18. Blackmailed Bride, Inexperienced Wife, Annie West, Modern / Presents / Sexy
19. The Count of Castelfino Christina Hollis Modern / Presents / Sexy
20. At the Boss’s Beck and Call, Anna Cleary Modern Extra / Presents / Sexy Sensation
21. Tempt The Devil, Anna Campbell Avon
Everyone who commented during the launch week was entered in the draw, and each time they commented again, they were entered again. Our resident Science Cat, aka Sharon Archer, used a highly scientific method of choosing (ie., names on screwed up bits of paper in a bucket).
And the winner is:
CATgratulations, Tina C! If you can send your postal address to Sharon: sharon at sharon-archer dot com we'll get the prizes out to you asap.
See you all back tomorrow for Catwalk Wednesday!