So today we're doing a wrap up of the week -
- re-announcing our daily winners (see below)
- tantalising you with what's ahead for LoveCats DownUnder!
- and saying a HUGE thank you to the authors who have supported us for our launch week with their generous donations.
- Bonwyn Jameson
- Robyn Grady
- Melissa James
- Rachel Bailey
- Nikki Logan
- Tracey O'Hara
- Tracie Sommers
- Emily May
- Mel Teshco
- Zana Bell
- Sharon Archer
-- and we'll list the authors who donated to the Grand Prize tomorrow when we announce the lucky winner but you can see a slide show of all the gorgeous covers on the right side panel!
What's ahead for LoveCats DownUnder!!
We hope you'll come back and see us often. We'll be blogging regularly on Mondays and Thursdays BUT we'll have fun new things up on other days too so pop in and see what's there.
Mel is doing CATwalk Wednesday! If you want your fur-friend (or your feathered-, finned- or scaled-friend!) to appear then watch for contact details with her first CATwalk PinUp! She'll send you a choice of fun questions and ask for a photograph of your fur-friend.
Tracie is scouring the Internet for entertaining videos to post on the Friday CAT-tray-ler segment!
Rachel has found the cutest little puzzles to tease you with on Saturdays - hence forth Caturday Fun.
And you'll be able to meet other authors in our interviews, too!
So without further ado - let's re-announce our daily winners for the launch week.
Many of you have been in touch with us already and that's fantastic! Any one who hasn't, please, put your hand up and give us some details so we can rush your books to you!
- MONDAY - day 1 - Anita Mack
- TUESDAY - day 2 - Maree Anderson
- WEDNESDAY - day 3 - Linda Henderson
- THURSDAY - day 4 - Nancy who spoke of Little Women & music (please contact sharon (at) sharon-archer (dot) com with your details)
- FRIDAY - day 5 - Tamara Gill
- SATURDAY - day 6 - Becca J Heath
- SUNDAY - day 7 - Susanwilson44 (please contact sharon (at) sharon-archer (dot) com with your details)
Thank you again for making our Launch Week such fun and we hope to see you soon!