It made me roll my eyes. What a prima donna right? Remove your own red M&Ms, you spoiled brat!
It made the childish part of me chortle in glee, and wonder what outrageousness I could get away with.
Of course I then had to create my own dressing room list for, you know, when I'm famous. ;-) This is what I came up with:
- Champagne: every diva needs a bottle of French bubbles to carry off the right attitude!
- Feather boa: every diva needs a feather boa to carry off the right attitude too, right?
- Pizza: don't worry, the weight of my outrageous ego will help me burn the calories
- Donuts: simply because life is better with donuts
- A large vase of orange roses: obviously red roses are too predictable ;-)
- A masseur: as I'm going to be stressed making sure all of my demands have been met, a massage will help me relax
- A comfy lounge: this diva is going to need somewhere to stretch her precious limbs
- An iPod loaded with ABBA songs: because ABBA songs are the best (and don't forget the iPod dock, wiseguy, or your boss will hear about it) ;-)
You have to play along now too, of course! What outrageous demands would you make if you were a diva celebrity?