Feb 20, 2018
Romance Trivia with Stefanie London
Stefanie London here! Recently I participated in a really fun event: Romance Trivia.
Along with my awesome publisher, Harlequin, we ran a night of cocktails, books and all-things romance.
To make the night even more special, the bar created cocktails for the hosting authors books!! (You can see the Bad Bachelor in this pick, cool huh?)
So, I thought it might be fun (instead of doing a normal post) to have a little romance trivia here on the Lovecats blog and Facebook page. Want to play? Share your answers in the comments below.
1. What Walt Disney animated film was hyped as "The most beautiful love story ever told"?
2. What planetary body was named after the Roman goddess of love?
3. How did Prince Harry & Meghan Markle meet?
4. What movie is this quote from: “I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly.”?
5. Which Friends character was first to get married in real life?
Place your best guesses in the comments. No cheating!
Posted by Stefanie London
Labels: Stefanie London
Stefanie is originally from Melbourne but currently lives in Toronto with her husband. She's also the USA Today bestselling author of over ten contemporary romances and romantic comedies. If you love romance with humour, heat and heart (and alliteration), then you’ve come to the right place.