Okay so friends and family are the absolute pinnacle of favourite things - that's a given! And I'm going to include books in my auto-favourites because they're a necessity, aren't they!
But here are some other things that make today's favourites list and that I'm grateful to have in my life...
1. Where we live and the kangaroo family that call this little patch of land home, too. Meet Bob and one of the Matildas...
|Bob just outside the dining room window|
|Matilda with a Scamp in residence!|
2. Travel adventures - it's one of my greatest pleasures to be able to head off to unknown parts to explore!
|From our Simpson Desert crossing last year...|
3. My digital camera! Flat out adore this clever piece of technology! It has macro and panorama and film-recording! Just brilliant and I'm sure it's got untapped potential!
4. The clock app on my phone! I used to be one of those people who thought a phone should only be for making phone calls and everything else was a waste of time. I take it all back! I've fallen in love with the timer function and I use it all the time!
5. Winter Warmers! This is a combo-favourite where I cleverly slip in more than one goodie under the same heading!
It's been c-c-c-c-cold here for the last week! Snow and fabulous crispy frosts!
|Snowing on our driveway!|
|Frost on Bracken.|
- the wood heater
- flannelette sheets
- thermal underclothes
|I'm especially fond of the red with the ants!|
So how about you? Any of these favourites strike a note with you? Got any "winter-warmers" you'd like to suggest? I'm more than happy to add to my list!